Men Awareness is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
The personal data has been processed because you use our services and / or because you provide this data to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that may be processed and required for our services:
- First and last name, Email address, Gender, Date of birth, Place of birth, Address details, Telephone number, Location data, Bank account number, Health data, data about your activities, other information that is provided.
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone.
Men Awareness processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter
- To prepare and properly perform our services.
- To be able to contact participant (s)
- To inform you about changes to our services
- Men Awareness analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Men Awareness also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
How long we keep personal data
Men Awareness does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
(Category) personal data> 3 years
Personal details> 3 years
Address> 3 years
And so on> 3 years
Sharing personal data with third parties
Men Awareness does not share your personal data with third parties, unless this is strictly necessary to comply with any legal obligation.
Men Awareness remains responsible for the processing of personal data. In addition, Men Awareness provides your personal data to internal colleagues.
Cookies, or comparable techniques, that we use
If cookies are used, you will be informed about these cookies on your first visit to our website and we have asked your permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser. See for an explanation: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/s Situation/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
View, adjust or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Men Awareness and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Men Awareness would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: authoritypersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data